You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Viber for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Viber from your systemViber Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Viber Media Inc. Viber is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Viber by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 56.43 MB (59171920 bytes) on disk and is called Viber.exe.
The executable files below are part of Viber. They occupy about 61.84 MB (64846144
bytes) on disk.
- linkParser.exe (4.88 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.08 KB)
- updater.exe (531.58 KB)
- Viber.exe (56.43 MB)
The current page applies to Viber version 126.96.36.199634
only. For more Viber versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Viber we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Viber:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Viber.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Viber.lnk
Viber is a program marketed by the software company Viber Media Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Viber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Viber from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Viber or simply click the Search feature and type in "Viber". If it is installed on your PC the Viber application will be found automatically. When you select Viber in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Viber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Viber.
8. After uninstalling Viber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Viber which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Viber with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Viber by Viber Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Viber by Viber Media Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Viber supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:14:39.660