TweakNow RegCleaner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner from your systemTweakNow.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TweakNow.com. Please follow http://www.tweaknow.com
if you want to read more on TweakNow RegCleaner on TweakNow.com's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). "D:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TweakNow RegCleaner. TweakNow RegCleaner's main file takes about 1.55 MB (1628160 bytes) and is named RegCleaner.exe.
TweakNow RegCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.63 MB (1704393
bytes) on disk.
- RegCleaner.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.45 KB)
This page is about TweakNow RegCleaner version 1.2.8
alone. You can find below a few links to other TweakNow RegCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
TweakNow RegCleaner is a program marketed by the software company TweakNow.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove TweakNow RegCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TweakNow RegCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakNow RegCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakNow RegCleaner". If it exists on your system the TweakNow RegCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TweakNow RegCleaner in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TweakNow RegCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakNow RegCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweaknow.com
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner.
8. After removing TweakNow RegCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TweakNow RegCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TweakNow RegCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:19:25.230