TweakNow RegCleaner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner from your systemTweakNow.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TweakNow.com. Please follow http://www.tweaknow.com
if you want to read more on TweakNow RegCleaner on TweakNow.com's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). "D:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TweakNow RegCleaner. TweakNow RegCleaner's main file takes about 1.55 MB (1628160 bytes) and is named RegCleaner.exe.
TweakNow RegCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.63 MB (1704393
bytes) on disk.
- RegCleaner.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.45 KB)
This page is about TweakNow RegCleaner version 1.2.8
alone. You can find below a few links to other TweakNow RegCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
TweakNow RegCleaner is a program marketed by the software company TweakNow.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove TweakNow RegCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TweakNow RegCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TweakNow RegCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakNow RegCleaner". If it exists on your system the TweakNow RegCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TweakNow RegCleaner in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TweakNow RegCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakNow RegCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweaknow.com
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner.
8. After removing TweakNow RegCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TweakNow RegCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TweakNow RegCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:19:25.230