TweakNow RegCleaner is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner from your computerTweakNow.com
. Further information on TweakNow.com can be found here
. More information about the software TweakNow RegCleaner can be found at http://www.tweaknow.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow RegCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). TweakNow RegCleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named RegCleaner.exe and occupies 10.24 MB (10736384 bytes).
TweakNow RegCleaner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.52 MB (13125402
bytes) on disk:
- RegCleaner.exe (10.24 MB)
- RegDefragReport.exe (1.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (754.28 KB)
This web page is about TweakNow RegCleaner version 4.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of TweakNow RegCleaner:
...click to view all...
TweakNow RegCleaner is a program marketed by TweakNow.com. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TweakNow RegCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakNow RegCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakNow RegCleaner". If it exists on your system the TweakNow RegCleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TweakNow RegCleaner in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TweakNow RegCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakNow RegCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweaknow.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner.
8. After removing TweakNow RegCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweakNow RegCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com from your computer, we are not saying that TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 09:43:45.723