TweakNow RegCleaner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner from your systemTweakNow.com
. Open here
for more details on TweakNow.com. More data about the software TweakNow RegCleaner can be seen at http://www.tweaknow.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow RegCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. TweakNow RegCleaner's main file takes around 11.13 MB (11665664 bytes) and is named RegCleaner.exe.
TweakNow RegCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.20 MB (14885632
bytes) on disk.
- RegCleaner.exe (11.13 MB)
- RegDefragReport.exe (1.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.1
of TweakNow RegCleaner. You can find here a few links to other TweakNow RegCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
TweakNow RegCleaner is a program marketed by the software company TweakNow.com. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TweakNow RegCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TweakNow RegCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakNow RegCleaner". If it exists on your system the TweakNow RegCleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TweakNow RegCleaner in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TweakNow RegCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakNow RegCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweaknow.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner.
8. After uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakNow RegCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweakNow RegCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 16:41:11.197