This page contains complete information on how to remove TweakNow RegCleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner from your systemTweakNow.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TweakNow.com. More data about the app TweakNow RegCleaner can be found at http://www.tweaknow.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\TweakNow directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TweakNow RegCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TweakNow\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RegCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 16.03 MB (16805192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TweakNow RegCleaner. They occupy 20.12 MB (21101016
bytes) on disk.
- RegCleaner.exe (16.03 MB)
- RegDefragReport.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakNow RegCleaner version 7.2.5
only. You can find here a few links to other TweakNow RegCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove TweakNow RegCleaner from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by TweakNow RegCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow RegCleaner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TweakNow RegCleaner
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow RegCleaner\PrivateExclude.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TweakNow RegCleaner\Backup\QuickOptimizer_2%a21%a2013_9%b00%b37_P.twn
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TweakNow RegCleaner\Backup\RegCleaner_1%a25%a2014_4%b28%b56_P.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TweakNow RegCleaner\Backup\RegCleaner_1%a4%a2014_6%b34%b08_P.dat
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakNow RegCleaner\RegCleaner.exe
TweakNow RegCleaner is an application released by the software company TweakNow.com. Some people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove TweakNow RegCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TweakNow RegCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TweakNow RegCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "TweakNow RegCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the TweakNow RegCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TweakNow RegCleaner in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TweakNow RegCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakNow RegCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweaknow.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakNow\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TweakNow RegCleaner.
8. After removing TweakNow RegCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TweakNow RegCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 01:23:42.413