This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TweakNow RegCleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner from your systemTweakNow.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TweakNow.com. Click on http://www.tweaknow.com
to get more information about TweakNow RegCleaner on TweakNow.com's website. Usually the TweakNow RegCleaner program is installed in the C:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TweakNow RegCleaner is C:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. RegCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.48 MB (1549824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with TweakNow RegCleaner. They take about 1.55 MB (1627081
bytes) on disk.
- RegCleaner.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.2
of TweakNow RegCleaner. For more TweakNow RegCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TweakNow RegCleaner is an application marketed by the software company TweakNow.com. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TweakNow RegCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TweakNow RegCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakNow RegCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the TweakNow RegCleaner app will be found automatically. After you click TweakNow RegCleaner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TweakNow RegCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakNow RegCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.tweaknow.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TweakNow RegCleaner.
8. After uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakNow RegCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com from your computer, we are not saying that TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakNow RegCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 06:22:50.153