You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner from your computerTweakNow.com
. More info about TweakNow.com can be found here
. You can see more info about TweakNow RegCleaner at http://www.tweaknow.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Programmi\TweakNow RegCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for TweakNow RegCleaner is C:\Programmi\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 11.12 MB (11657472 bytes) on disk and is called RegCleaner.exe.
TweakNow RegCleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.19 MB (14877440
bytes) on disk.
- RegCleaner.exe (11.12 MB)
- RegDefragReport.exe (1.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This info is about TweakNow RegCleaner version 5.1.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other TweakNow RegCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
TweakNow RegCleaner is a program marketed by the software company TweakNow.com. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TweakNow RegCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TweakNow RegCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakNow RegCleaner". The TweakNow RegCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TweakNow RegCleaner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TweakNow RegCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakNow RegCleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweaknow.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\TweakNow RegCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner.
8. After uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TweakNow RegCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakNow RegCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakNow RegCleaner by TweakNow.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TweakNow RegCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:42:10.760