TuneUp Utilities is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities from your systemTuneUp Software
. Additional info about TuneUp Software can be read here
. TuneUp Utilities is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove TuneUp Utilities. Integrator.exe is the TuneUp Utilities's main executable file and it takes circa 563.82 KB (577352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TuneUp Utilities. They occupy an average of 11.55 MB (12113216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (140.82 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (425.32 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (240.32 KB)
- GainDiskSpace.exe (568.32 KB)
- Integrator.exe (563.82 KB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (133.32 KB)
- OneClick.exe (628.32 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (336.82 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (533.82 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (30.32 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (354.32 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (303.82 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (141.32 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.32 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (306.82 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (102.82 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (152.32 KB)
- Report.exe (139.82 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (169.82 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (240.82 KB)
- Shredder.exe (145.32 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (51.32 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (302.82 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (450.82 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (117.82 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (291.32 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (91.82 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (96.82 KB)
- TuneUpDefragService.exe (592.82 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (219.82 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (787.82 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (1.33 MB)
- TurboConfig.exe (110.82 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (33.82 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (54.32 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.32 KB)
- Undelete.exe (202.82 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (235.82 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (212.82 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (925.32 KB)
This page is about TuneUp Utilities version 9.0.4020.35
only. You can find below a few links to other TuneUp Utilities releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove TuneUp Utilities from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TuneUp Utilities:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove TuneUp Utilities:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010\Integrator.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities\Backups\00000001.rcb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities\Backups\00000002.rcb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities\Backups\00000003.rcb
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
TuneUp Utilities is a program offered by TuneUp Software. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove TuneUp Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities". The TuneUp Utilities program will be found automatically. When you select TuneUp Utilities in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneUp Utilities.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 22:18:12.220