You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities from your systemTuneUp Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TuneUp Software. Please open http://www.tuneup.de
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities on TuneUp Software's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove TuneUp Utilities. The program's main executable file occupies 649.32 KB (664904 bytes) on disk and is named Integrator.exe.
The executable files below are part of TuneUp Utilities. They take an average of 12.18 MB (12774392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (183.32 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (469.82 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (284.82 KB)
- GainDiskSpace.exe (605.32 KB)
- Integrator.exe (649.32 KB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (282.82 KB)
- OneClick.exe (641.32 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (336.32 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (604.82 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (30.32 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (415.32 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (360.32 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (192.32 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.32 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (350.32 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (101.32 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (193.32 KB)
- Report.exe (172.32 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (209.82 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (280.32 KB)
- Shredder.exe (193.82 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (52.32 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (338.32 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (494.82 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (163.82 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (333.82 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (92.82 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (96.82 KB)
- TuneUpDefragService.exe (424.82 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (306.32 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (696.82 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1,019.32 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (29.82 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (54.82 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.32 KB)
- Undelete.exe (267.32 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (253.82 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (271.32 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (993.82 KB)
This web page is about TuneUp Utilities version 9.0.3020.5
only. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities is an application offered by the software company TuneUp Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase TuneUp Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TuneUp Utilities from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities". The TuneUp Utilities application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TuneUp Utilities in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities:
- The publisher is: http://www.tuneup.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-12 06:23:01.083