This page contains complete information on how to remove TuneUp Utilities for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities from your computerTuneUp Software
. Go over here
for more information on TuneUp Software. Please open http://www.tune-up.com
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities on TuneUp Software's web page. TuneUp Utilities is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall TuneUp Utilities by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 564.82 KB (578376 bytes) on disk and is named Integrator.exe.
The executables below are part of TuneUp Utilities. They occupy about 11.93 MB (12505408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (140.82 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (425.32 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (240.82 KB)
- GainDiskSpace.exe (568.32 KB)
- Integrator.exe (564.82 KB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (133.32 KB)
- OneClick.exe (630.82 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (338.82 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (533.82 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (30.32 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (354.32 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (303.82 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (141.32 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.32 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (307.32 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (102.82 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (152.32 KB)
- Report.exe (139.82 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (169.82 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (240.82 KB)
- Shredder.exe (145.32 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1,021.32 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (302.82 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (450.82 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (117.82 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (291.32 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (91.82 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (96.82 KB)
- TuneUpDefragService.exe (424.82 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (220.32 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (702.82 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.00 MB)
- TurboConfig.exe (110.82 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (29.82 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (54.32 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.32 KB)
- Undelete.exe (202.82 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (235.82 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (213.82 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (925.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.4300.7
of TuneUp Utilities. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities is an application by TuneUp Software. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove TuneUp Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities". The TuneUp Utilities program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TuneUp Utilities in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneUp Utilities.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:15:13.577