This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities from your systemTuneUp Software
. More data about TuneUp Software can be read here
. You can read more about about TuneUp Utilities at http://www.tune-up.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 564.82 KB (578376 bytes) on disk and is called Integrator.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TuneUp Utilities. They occupy 11.93 MB (12504384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (140.82 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (425.32 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (240.82 KB)
- GainDiskSpace.exe (568.32 KB)
- Integrator.exe (564.82 KB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (133.32 KB)
- OneClick.exe (630.82 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (338.82 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (533.82 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (30.32 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (354.32 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (303.82 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (141.32 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.32 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (307.32 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (102.82 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (152.32 KB)
- Report.exe (139.82 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (169.82 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (240.82 KB)
- Shredder.exe (145.32 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1,021.32 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (302.82 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (450.82 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (117.82 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (291.32 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (91.82 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (96.82 KB)
- TuneUpDefragService.exe (424.82 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (220.32 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (702.82 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.00 MB)
- TurboConfig.exe (110.82 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (29.82 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (54.32 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.32 KB)
- Undelete.exe (202.82 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (235.82 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (212.82 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (925.32 KB)
This info is about TuneUp Utilities version 9.0.4100.36
only. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall TuneUp Utilities.Folders left behind when you uninstall TuneUp Utilities:
The files below remain on your disk by TuneUp Utilities when you uninstall it:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\TUNEUP UTILITIES 2010
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2014
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities 2014
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\TUNEUP UTILITIES 2010\AclUIHlp.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\TUNEUP UTILITIES 2010\AppInitialization.bpl
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\TUNEUP UTILITIES 2010\aprdlgs60.bpl
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\TUNEUP UTILITIES 2010\authuitu-x86.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2014\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities 2010\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities 2014\
TuneUp Utilities is a program released by the software company TuneUp Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TuneUp Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities application will be found very quickly. After you click TuneUp Utilities in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 12:23:46.097