You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities from your computerTuneUp Software
. More information about TuneUp Software can be seen here
. More details about TuneUp Utilities can be seen at http://www.tune-up.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe and its approximative size is 878.82 KB (899912 bytes).
TuneUp Utilities contains of the executables below. They take 12.49 MB (13093040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (189.82 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (477.32 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (291.32 KB)
- GainDiskSpace.exe (255.32 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.16 MB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (275.32 KB)
- OneClick.exe (632.32 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (339.32 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (606.32 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (37.32 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (421.32 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (367.32 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (197.82 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.32 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (354.32 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (93.82 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (197.82 KB)
- Report.exe (174.32 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (214.82 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (267.32 KB)
- Shredder.exe (200.32 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (55.82 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (344.32 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (493.32 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (168.32 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (336.32 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (94.82 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (98.82 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (302.82 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (878.82 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (1.28 MB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (31.82 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (54.82 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.32 KB)
- Undelete.exe (273.32 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (259.82 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (275.82 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (994.32 KB)
This page is about TuneUp Utilities version 9.0.1000.53
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TuneUp Utilities:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities is an application released by the software company TuneUp Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove TuneUp Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TuneUp Utilities from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities app will be found automatically. When you select TuneUp Utilities in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuneUp Utilities.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:46:43.243