You can find below detailed information on how to remove TuneUp Utilities for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities from your systemTuneUp Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on TuneUp Software. Further information about TuneUp Utilities can be found at http://www.tune-up.com
. Usually the TuneUp Utilities program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TuneUp Utilities is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. TuneUp Utilities's main file takes around 564.81 KB (578368 bytes) and its name is Integrator.exe.
TuneUp Utilities installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.57 MB (13177344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (140.81 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (425.31 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (240.81 KB)
- GainDiskSpace.exe (568.31 KB)
- Integrator.exe (564.81 KB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (145.31 KB)
- OneClick.exe (633.31 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (340.31 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (533.81 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (30.31 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (355.31 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (303.81 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (141.31 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.31 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (307.31 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (102.81 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (152.31 KB)
- Report.exe (139.81 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (169.81 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (240.81 KB)
- Shredder.exe (145.31 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1,021.31 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (302.81 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (450.81 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (117.81 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (291.31 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (94.31 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (96.81 KB)
- TuneUpDefragService.exe (592.81 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (220.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (817.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (1.34 MB)
- TurboConfig.exe (118.31 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (33.81 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (54.31 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.31 KB)
- Undelete.exe (202.81 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (235.81 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (213.81 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (925.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.6030.1
of TuneUp Utilities. You can find below info on other application versions of TuneUp Utilities:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall TuneUp Utilities you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\AclUIHlp.dll
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\AppInitialization.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\aprdlgs60.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2010\authuitu-x86.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
TuneUp Utilities is an application released by the software company TuneUp Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TuneUp Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TuneUp Utilities with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TuneUp Utilities or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities application will be found automatically. When you click TuneUp Utilities in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities:
- The software company is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2010\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneUp Utilities.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Utilities in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 11:33:56.800