This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Trojan Killer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Trojan Killer from your systemGridinsoft LLC
. More information about Gridinsoft LLC can be found here
. More details about the application Trojan Killer can be seen at http://gridinsoft.com
. Trojan Killer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer folder, depending on the user's option. Trojan Killer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe. trojankiller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 12.52 MB (13128480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Trojan Killer. They take an average of 12.60 MB (13216840
bytes) on disk.
- trojankiller.exe (12.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (86.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Trojan Killer. Click on the links below for other Trojan Killer versions:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer is a program by the software company Gridinsoft LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Trojan Killer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Trojan Killer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Trojan Killer". If it is installed on your PC the Trojan Killer app will be found automatically. After you click Trojan Killer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trojan Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The web site of the application is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Trojan Killer.
8. After uninstalling Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Trojan Killer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trojan Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trojan Killer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-01 13:21:16.110