This web page is about Trojan Killer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Trojan Killer from your computerGridinsoft LLC
. Further information on Gridinsoft LLC can be found here
. You can get more details related to Trojan Killer at http://gridinsoft.com
. Usually the Trojan Killer application is installed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Trojan Killer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe. Trojan Killer's main file takes around 6.52 MB (6841120 bytes) and is called trojankiller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Trojan Killer. They occupy 6.63 MB (6949944
bytes) on disk.
- trojankiller.exe (6.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (106.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Trojan Killer version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Trojan Killer versions:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer is an application by the software company Gridinsoft LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Trojan Killer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Trojan Killer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trojan Killer". The Trojan Killer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Trojan Killer in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Trojan Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The publisher is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Trojan Killer.
8. After uninstalling Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Trojan Killer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trojan Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trojan Killer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 09:00:23.447