Trojan Killer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Trojan Killer from your PCGridinSoft LLC
. More info about GridinSoft LLC can be read here
. More info about the program Trojan Killer can be seen at http://gridinsoft.com
. Trojan Killer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Trojan Killer. trojankiller.exe is the Trojan Killer's main executable file and it occupies close to 13.13 MB (13763872 bytes) on disk.
Trojan Killer contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.21 MB (13853152
bytes) on disk.
- trojankiller.exe (13.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (87.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Trojan Killer. Click on the links below for other Trojan Killer versions:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Trojan Killer:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Trojan Killer.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with Trojan Killer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Trojan Killer
Trojan Killer is an application offered by GridinSoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Trojan Killer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Trojan Killer". The Trojan Killer application will be found automatically. After you click Trojan Killer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Trojan Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The web site of the program is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trojan Killer.
8. After uninstalling Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Trojan Killer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trojan Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trojan Killer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 11:44:57.647