You can find below details on how to uninstall Trojan Killer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Trojan Killer from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. More data about GridinSoft LLC can be found here
. Click on http://gridinsoft.com
to get more details about Trojan Killer on GridinSoft LLC's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Trojan Killer. Trojan Killer's primary file takes around 87.19 KB (89280 bytes) and is named uninst.exe.
Trojan Killer contains of the executables below. They take 87.19 KB (89280
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Trojan Killer version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Trojan Killer:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer is a program released by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Some users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Trojan Killer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Trojan Killer or simply click the Search field and type in "Trojan Killer". The Trojan Killer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Trojan Killer in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Trojan Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The web site of the application is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Trojan Killer.
8. After uninstalling Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trojan Killer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trojan Killer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:38:59.040