This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Trojan Killer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Trojan Killer from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. Open here
for more info on GridinSoft LLC. Please open http://gridinsoft.com
if you want to read more on Trojan Killer on GridinSoft LLC's web page. Usually the Trojan Killer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Trojan Killer is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe. Trojan Killer's primary file takes about 13.90 MB (14579664 bytes) and is named trojankiller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Trojan Killer. They occupy 20.19 MB (21168232
bytes) on disk.
- gtkmgmt.exe (224.95 KB)
- tkcon.exe (5.98 MB)
- trojankiller.exe (13.90 MB)
- uninst.exe (87.74 KB)
This data is about Trojan Killer version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Trojan Killer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Trojan Killer:
The files below remain on your disk by Trojan Killer when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Trojan Killer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\trojankiller.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\Documentation.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\Trojan Killer.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Trojan Killer.lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Trojan Killer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\trojankiller.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\trojankiller.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\InstallLocation
Trojan Killer is a program released by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Trojan Killer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Trojan Killer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trojan Killer". If it exists on your system the Trojan Killer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Trojan Killer in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trojan Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The software company is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trojan Killer.
8. After removing Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trojan Killer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trojan Killer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 08:15:33.860