This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Trojan Killer for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Trojan Killer from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GridinSoft LLC. You can get more details on Trojan Killer at http://gridinsoft.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Trojan Killer. trojankiller.exe is the Trojan Killer's primary executable file and it takes circa 9.41 MB (9863456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Trojan Killer. They take 9.49 MB (9952752
bytes) on disk.
- trojankiller.exe (9.41 MB)
- uninst.exe (87.20 KB)
This info is about Trojan Killer version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Trojan Killer:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer is a program offered by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Trojan Killer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trojan Killer". If it exists on your system the Trojan Killer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Trojan Killer in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Trojan Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The publisher is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Trojan Killer.
8. After removing Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Trojan Killer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Trojan Killer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-23 17:16:22.383