This info is about Trojan Killer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Trojan Killer from your systemGridinsoft LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Gridinsoft LLC. More info about the program Trojan Killer can be seen at http://gridinsoft.com
. Trojan Killer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GridinSoft Trojan Killer folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Trojan Killer is C:\Program Files (x86)\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Trojan Killer's main file takes about 5.15 MB (5396288 bytes) and is called _trojankiller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Trojan Killer. They occupy 5.55 MB (5817646
bytes) on disk.
- restore.exe (179.31 KB)
- unhider.exe (137.81 KB)
- uninst.exe (94.36 KB)
- _trojankiller.exe (5.15 MB)
This info is about Trojan Killer version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Trojan Killer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer is an application marketed by the software company Gridinsoft LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Trojan Killer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trojan Killer". If it is installed on your PC the Trojan Killer program will be found automatically. When you select Trojan Killer in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Trojan Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The web site of the program is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Trojan Killer.
8. After uninstalling Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Trojan Killer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Trojan Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trojan Killer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-02 15:24:23.323