Trojan Killer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Trojan Killer from your PCGridinsoft LLC
. You can find out more on Gridinsoft LLC or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Trojan Killer at http://gridinsoft.com
. Trojan Killer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Trojan Killer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. trojankiller.exe is the Trojan Killer's main executable file and it takes about 11.70 MB (12266784 bytes) on disk.
Trojan Killer contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.78 MB (12355112
bytes) on disk.
- trojankiller.exe (11.70 MB)
- uninst.exe (86.26 KB)
The current page applies to Trojan Killer version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Trojan Killer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer is a program released by Gridinsoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Trojan Killer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Trojan Killer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Trojan Killer". The Trojan Killer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Trojan Killer in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trojan Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The software company is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Trojan Killer.
8. After uninstalling Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Trojan Killer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Trojan Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Trojan Killer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:16:35.423