Trojan Killer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Trojan Killer from your PCGridinsoft LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Gridinsoft LLC. Detailed information about Trojan Killer can be seen at http://trojan-killer.com/
. Trojan Killer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Trojan Killer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Trojan Killer\tk.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Trojan Killer. Trojan Killer's primary file takes around 1.93 MB (2028968 bytes) and is named tk.exe.
The executables below are part of Trojan Killer. They occupy an average of 34.62 MB (36302584
bytes) on disk.
- tk.exe (1.93 MB)
- tk32.exe (14.01 MB)
- tk64.exe (18.68 MB)
The current web page applies to Trojan Killer version 2.1.28
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Trojan Killer:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer is an application by the software company Gridinsoft LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Trojan Killer or simply click the Search field and type in "Trojan Killer". If it exists on your system the Trojan Killer program will be found automatically. When you select Trojan Killer in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Trojan Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The software company is: http://trojan-killer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Trojan Killer\tk.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Trojan Killer.
8. After removing Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Trojan Killer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trojan Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Trojan Killer by Gridinsoft LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trojan Killer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 00:55:59.460