This page contains thorough information on how to remove Tradelog for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tradelog from your systemArmen Computing Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Armen Computing Ltd.. Click on http://www.armencomp.com
to get more data about Tradelog on Armen Computing Ltd.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\TradeLog folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Tradelog's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TradeLog\unins000.exe. TradeLog8.exe is the Tradelog's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.62 MB (6945792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Tradelog. They occupy about 7.29 MB (7641434
bytes) on disk.
- TradeLog8.exe (6.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8
of Tradelog. You can find below info on other application versions of Tradelog:
...click to view all...
Tradelog is a program released by Armen Computing Ltd.. Some users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Tradelog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tradelog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tradelog or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tradelog". The Tradelog application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tradelog in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tradelog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tradelog:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.armencomp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TradeLog\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tradelog.
8. After removing Tradelog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tradelog which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tradelog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tradelog supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-28 02:19:53.040