Tradelog is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Tradelog from your PCArmen Computing Ltd.
. You can read more on Armen Computing Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Tradelog on Armen Computing Ltd.'s page. Usually the Tradelog application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Tradelog by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TradeLog.exe is the Tradelog's main executable file and it occupies around 63.08 MB (66148576 bytes) on disk.
Tradelog contains of the executables below. They occupy 67.21 MB (70476321
bytes) on disk.
- CSDispatcher.exe (3.44 MB)
- TradeLog.exe (63.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.66 KB)
This data is about Tradelog version 14
alone. You can find here a few links to other Tradelog releases:
...click to view all...
Tradelog is an application released by Armen Computing Ltd.. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Tradelog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tradelog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tradelog or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tradelog". If it exists on your system the Tradelog application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tradelog in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tradelog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tradelog:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tradelog.
8. After removing Tradelog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tradelog which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tradelog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tradelog in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:00:27.400