This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Tradelog for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Tradelog from your PCArmen Computing Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Armen Computing Ltd.. More details about Tradelog can be found at http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
. Usually the Tradelog program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tradelog. The program's main executable file occupies 64.93 MB (68087626 bytes) on disk and is called TradeLog.exe.
Tradelog is composed of the following executables which occupy 69.06 MB (72410376
bytes) on disk:
- CSDispatcher.exe (3.44 MB)
- TradeLog.exe (64.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
This web page is about Tradelog version 15
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Tradelog:
...click to view all...
Tradelog is a program offered by Armen Computing Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Tradelog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tradelog from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tradelog or simply click the Search field and type in "Tradelog". The Tradelog program will be found automatically. After you select Tradelog in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tradelog, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tradelog:
- The software company is: http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tradelog.
8. After removing Tradelog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tradelog that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tradelog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tradelog in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 18:03:28.080