This page contains thorough information on how to remove Tradelog for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Tradelog from your systemArmen Computing Ltd.
. You can find out more on Armen Computing Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about Tradelog can be found at http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog folder (same installation drive as Windows). Tradelog's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog\unins000.exe". TradeLog.exe is the Tradelog's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 63.25 MB (66323558 bytes) on disk.
Tradelog installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 67.38 MB (70651303
bytes) on disk.
- CSDispatcher.exe (3.44 MB)
- TradeLog.exe (63.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.66 KB)
This page is about Tradelog version 14.5
only. For other Tradelog versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tradelog is a program released by Armen Computing Ltd.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Tradelog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tradelog from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tradelog or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tradelog". The Tradelog application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tradelog in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tradelog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tradelog:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeLog\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tradelog.
8. After uninstalling Tradelog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tradelog that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tradelog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tradelog in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-11 01:47:25.673