Tradelog is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tradelog from your PCArmen Computing Ltd.
. More data about Armen Computing Ltd. can be read here
. You can see more info related to Tradelog at http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TradeLog directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Tradelog's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TradeLog\unins000.exe. Tradelog's primary file takes about 15.52 MB (16269824 bytes) and is called TradeLog.exe.
The following executables are contained in Tradelog. They occupy 16.20 MB (16989470
bytes) on disk.
- TradeLog.exe (15.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12
of Tradelog. Click on the links below for other Tradelog versions:
...click to view all...
Tradelog is a program marketed by Armen Computing Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Tradelog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tradelog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tradelog or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tradelog". The Tradelog program will be found automatically. When you select Tradelog in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tradelog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tradelog:
- The software company is: http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TradeLog\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tradelog.
8. After uninstalling Tradelog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tradelog that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tradelog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tradelog in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-16 00:46:59.867