You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tradelog for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Tradelog from your systemArmen Computing Ltd.
. Further information on Armen Computing Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Tradelog on Armen Computing Ltd.'s page. Tradelog is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TradeLog folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Tradelog is C:\Program Files\TradeLog\unins000.exe. Tradelog's main file takes around 13.14 MB (13773824 bytes) and is called TradeLog9.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Tradelog. They occupy about 13.82 MB (14493470
bytes) on disk.
- TradeLog9.exe (13.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9
of Tradelog. Click on the links below for other Tradelog versions:
...click to view all...
Tradelog is an application by the software company Armen Computing Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Tradelog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Tradelog from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tradelog or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tradelog". The Tradelog application will be found automatically. When you select Tradelog in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Tradelog, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tradelog:
- The publisher is: http://www.tradelogsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TradeLog\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tradelog.
8. After removing Tradelog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tradelog which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tradelog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Tradelog by Armen Computing Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tradelog supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-26 21:45:13.227