You can find below detailed information on how to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit from your systemLovesummertrue Software
. Further information on Lovesummertrue Software can be seen here
. TouchMousePointer 32bit is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling TouchMousePointer 32bit is "C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer\TouchMouseSetup.exe" U. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TouchMousePointer.exe and it has a size of 610.00 KB (624640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside TouchMousePointer 32bit. They take about 875.50 KB (896512
bytes) on disk.
- TouchMousePointer.exe (610.00 KB)
- TouchMouseSetup.exe (265.50 KB)
The current web page applies to TouchMousePointer 32bit version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other TouchMousePointer 32bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TouchMousePointer 32bit is an application marketed by Lovesummertrue Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase TouchMousePointer 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TouchMousePointer 32bit or simply click the Search field and type in "TouchMousePointer 32bit". If it is installed on your PC the TouchMousePointer 32bit program will be found very quickly. After you click TouchMousePointer 32bit in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TouchMousePointer 32bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit.
8. After removing TouchMousePointer 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TouchMousePointer 32bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TouchMousePointer 32bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software from your PC, we are not saying that TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 19:38:51.713