You can find below details on how to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit from your PCLovesummertrue Software
. Further information on Lovesummertrue Software can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TouchMousePointer 32bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer\TouchMouseSetup.exe" U. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 541.00 KB (553984 bytes) on disk and is titled TouchMousePointer.exe.
The following executables are contained in TouchMousePointer 32bit. They occupy 726.00 KB (743424
bytes) on disk.
- TouchMousePointer.exe (541.00 KB)
- TouchMouseSetup.exe (185.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TouchMousePointer 32bit. For more TouchMousePointer 32bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TouchMousePointer 32bit is a program marketed by the software company Lovesummertrue Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TouchMousePointer 32bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "TouchMousePointer 32bit". If it exists on your system the TouchMousePointer 32bit program will be found very quickly. When you select TouchMousePointer 32bit in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TouchMousePointer 32bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit.
8. After removing TouchMousePointer 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TouchMousePointer 32bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TouchMousePointer 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software from your computer, we are not saying that TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 20:17:59.173