TouchMousePointer 32bit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit from your PCLovesummertrue Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Lovesummertrue Software. TouchMousePointer 32bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for TouchMousePointer 32bit is "C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer\TouchMouseSetup.exe" U. The application's main executable file is named TouchMousePointer.exe and it has a size of 550.50 KB (563712 bytes).
TouchMousePointer 32bit contains of the executables below. They take 735.50 KB (753152
bytes) on disk.
- TouchMousePointer.exe (550.50 KB)
- TouchMouseSetup.exe (185.00 KB)
The current page applies to TouchMousePointer 32bit version 126.96.36.199
only. For more TouchMousePointer 32bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TouchMousePointer 32bit is a program offered by Lovesummertrue Software. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TouchMousePointer 32bit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TouchMousePointer 32bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TouchMousePointer 32bit". If it exists on your system the TouchMousePointer 32bit application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TouchMousePointer 32bit in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TouchMousePointer 32bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TouchMousePointer 32bit.
8. After uninstalling TouchMousePointer 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TouchMousePointer 32bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TouchMousePointer 32bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:27:37.923