TouchMousePointer 32bit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit from your computerLovesummertrue Software
. Further information on Lovesummertrue Software can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove TouchMousePointer 32bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer\TouchMouseSetup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 628.50 KB (643584 bytes) on disk and is titled TouchMousePointer.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside TouchMousePointer 32bit. They occupy about 894.00 KB (915456
bytes) on disk.
- TouchMousePointer.exe (628.50 KB)
- TouchMouseSetup.exe (265.50 KB)
This info is about TouchMousePointer 32bit version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other TouchMousePointer 32bit versions:
...click to view all...
TouchMousePointer 32bit is an application released by the software company Lovesummertrue Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase TouchMousePointer 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TouchMousePointer 32bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TouchMousePointer 32bit". If it is installed on your PC the TouchMousePointer 32bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TouchMousePointer 32bit in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TouchMousePointer 32bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TouchMousePointer 32bit.
8. After uninstalling TouchMousePointer 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TouchMousePointer 32bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TouchMousePointer 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 20:49:36.090