This web page is about TouchMousePointer 32bit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit from your PCLovesummertrue Software
. More information about Lovesummertrue Software can be seen here
. Usually the TouchMousePointer 32bit application is found in the C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove TouchMousePointer 32bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer\TouchMouseSetup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 617.50 KB (632320 bytes) on disk and is labeled TouchMousePointer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside TouchMousePointer 32bit. They take about 883.00 KB (904192
bytes) on disk.
- TouchMousePointer.exe (617.50 KB)
- TouchMouseSetup.exe (265.50 KB)
This web page is about TouchMousePointer 32bit version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other TouchMousePointer 32bit releases:
...click to view all...
TouchMousePointer 32bit is a program marketed by Lovesummertrue Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TouchMousePointer 32bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TouchMousePointer 32bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "TouchMousePointer 32bit". If it is installed on your PC the TouchMousePointer 32bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TouchMousePointer 32bit in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TouchMousePointer 32bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TouchMousePointer 32bit.
8. After uninstalling TouchMousePointer 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TouchMousePointer 32bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TouchMousePointer 32bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software from your computer, we are not saying that TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 22:37:43.813