TouchMousePointer 32bit is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit from your systemLovesummertrue Software
. Additional info about Lovesummertrue Software can be read here
. TouchMousePointer 32bit is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing TouchMousePointer 32bit is C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer\TouchMouseSetup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. TouchMousePointer 32bit's main file takes around 626.33 KB (641360 bytes) and is named TouchMousePointer.exe.
TouchMousePointer 32bit is composed of the following executables which occupy 891.83 KB (913232
bytes) on disk:
- TouchMousePointer.exe (626.33 KB)
- TouchMouseSetup.exe (265.50 KB)
This data is about TouchMousePointer 32bit version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other TouchMousePointer 32bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TouchMousePointer 32bit is an application released by Lovesummertrue Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase TouchMousePointer 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TouchMousePointer 32bit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TouchMousePointer 32bit or simply click the Search field and type in "TouchMousePointer 32bit". The TouchMousePointer 32bit program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TouchMousePointer 32bit in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TouchMousePointer 32bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TouchMousePointer 32bit.
8. After uninstalling TouchMousePointer 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TouchMousePointer 32bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TouchMousePointer 32bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software from your PC, we are not saying that TouchMousePointer 32bit by Lovesummertrue Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TouchMousePointer 32bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:42:48.877