Total Audio Converter
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Total Audio Converter for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your computerSoftplicity, Inc.
. Further information on Softplicity, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on Total Audio Converter at http://www.CoolUtils.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Total Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe. AudioConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.39 MB (7752488 bytes) on disk.
Total Audio Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.54 MB (17347819
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (7.39 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (708.50 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- silk_v3_decoder.exe (174.84 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
The current page applies to Total Audio Converter version 5.3.167
alone. Click on the links below for other Total Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Total Audio Converter is an application offered by Softplicity, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Total Audio Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Total Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the Total Audio Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Total Audio Converter in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Total Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Audio Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.CoolUtils.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Total Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Total Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 10:14:10.073