Total Audio Converter
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Total Audio Converter for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your computerSoftplicity, Inc.
. Further information on Softplicity, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on Total Audio Converter at http://www.CoolUtils.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Total Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe. AudioConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.39 MB (7752488 bytes) on disk.
Total Audio Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.54 MB (17347819
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (7.39 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (708.50 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- silk_v3_decoder.exe (174.84 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
The current page applies to Total Audio Converter version 5.3.167
alone. Click on the links below for other Total Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Total Audio Converter is an application offered by Softplicity, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Total Audio Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Total Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Audio Converter". The Total Audio Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Total Audio Converter in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Total Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Audio Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.CoolUtils.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Total Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Total Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 10:14:10.073