Total Audio Converter
Total Audio Converter is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your PCSoftplicity, Inc.
. More info about Softplicity, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
to get more data about Total Audio Converter on Softplicity, Inc.'s website. Total Audio Converter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Total Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Total Audio Converter's primary file takes around 9.45 MB (9911592 bytes) and is called AudioConverter.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Total Audio Converter. They occupy about 19.32 MB (20263554
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (9.45 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (708.50 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mp4info.exe (180.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- silk_v3_decoder.exe (174.84 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.58 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Total Audio Converter. For more Total Audio Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Total Audio Converter is a program offered by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Total Audio Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Audio Converter". The Total Audio Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Total Audio Converter in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Total Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Audio Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Total Audio Converter.
8. After removing Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Total Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-01 18:10:56.630