Total Audio Converter
This page is about Total Audio Converter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your computerSoftplicity, Inc.
. Further information on Softplicity, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about on Total Audio Converter at http://www.CoolUtils.com
. Total Audio Converter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Total Audio Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Total Audio Converter's main file takes about 11.05 MB (11582760 bytes) and is called AudioConverter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Total Audio Converter. They occupy 20.37 MB (21363066
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (11.05 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (708.50 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mp4info.exe (180.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- silk_v3_decoder.exe (174.84 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.163
of Total Audio Converter. Click on the links below for other Total Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Total Audio Converter is an application offered by Softplicity, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Total Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the Total Audio Converter application will be found very quickly. When you click Total Audio Converter in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Total Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Audio Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CoolUtils.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Audio Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Audio Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-27 16:25:00.637