Total Audio Converter
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Total Audio Converter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your computerSoftplicity, Inc.
. Further information on Softplicity, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program Total Audio Converter can be seen at http://www.CoolUtils.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Total Audio Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe. AudioConverter.exe is the Total Audio Converter's main executable file and it occupies about 18.27 MB (19156264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Total Audio Converter. They take 27.42 MB (28752250
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (18.27 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (708.50 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- silk_v3_decoder.exe (174.84 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.174
of Total Audio Converter. Click on the links below for other Total Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Total Audio Converter is a program offered by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Total Audio Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Total Audio Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Total Audio Converter in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Total Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.CoolUtils.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Total Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Total Audio Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-13 06:25:55.373