Total Audio Converter
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Total Audio Converter for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your systemSoftplicity, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Softplicity, Inc.. You can get more details on Total Audio Converter at http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
. Usually the Total Audio Converter application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Total Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AudioConverter.exe is the Total Audio Converter's primary executable file and it takes close to 9.29 MB (9742632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Total Audio Converter. They occupy about 19.16 MB (20094602
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (9.29 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (708.50 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mp4info.exe (180.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- silk_v3_decoder.exe (174.84 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.58 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Total Audio Converter version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Total Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Total Audio Converter is an application marketed by Softplicity, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Total Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the Total Audio Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Total Audio Converter in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Total Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Audio Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Audio Converter.
8. After removing Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Audio Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-20 21:05:58.030