Total Audio Converter
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Total Audio Converter for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your computerSoftplicity, Inc.
. Additional info about Softplicity, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Total Audio Converter at http://www.CoolUtils.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Total Audio Converter is C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.45 MB (9911592 bytes) on disk and is called AudioConverter.exe.
Total Audio Converter contains of the executables below. They take 18.78 MB (19691243
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (9.45 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (708.50 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mp4info.exe (180.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- silk_v3_decoder.exe (174.84 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
This web page is about Total Audio Converter version 5.3.162
alone. Click on the links below for other Total Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Total Audio Converter is a program offered by Softplicity, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Total Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total Audio Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Audio Converter". The Total Audio Converter application will be found automatically. When you select Total Audio Converter in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Total Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Audio Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.CoolUtils.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Audio Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Audio Converter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-13 23:34:05.320