Torrent Search is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Torrent Search from your computerMacte! Labs
. Open here
where you can find out more on Macte! Labs. Please open http://www.neobars.com
if you want to read more on Torrent Search on Macte! Labs's page. Torrent Search is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Torrent Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.42 MB (1486856 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Torrent Search installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.53 MB (1607184
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (117.51 KB)
This info is about Torrent Search version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Torrent Search versions:
...click to view all...
Torrent Search is a program by the software company Macte! Labs. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Torrent Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Torrent Search with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Torrent Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torrent Search". If it is installed on your PC the Torrent Search program will be found automatically. After you click Torrent Search in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Torrent Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Torrent Search:
- The software company is: http://www.neobars.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torrent Search.
8. After removing Torrent Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Torrent Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torrent Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Torrent Search by Macte! Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Torrent Search by Macte! Labs is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torrent Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-24 16:33:26.093