This web page is about Torrent Search for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Torrent Search from your systemMacte! Labs
. More information on Macte! Labs can be seen here
. Click on http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
to get more data about Torrent Search on Macte! Labs's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Torrent Search folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Torrent Search. uninstall.exe is the Torrent Search's main executable file and it occupies around 1.78 MB (1862952 bytes) on disk.
Torrent Search installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.83 MB (2967880
bytes) on disk.
- BackgroundSingleton.exe (641.01 KB)
- Loader.exe (155.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.78 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (150.01 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (133.01 KB)
This page is about Torrent Search version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Torrent Search versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Torrent Search you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Torrent Search:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Torrent Search
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Torrent Search.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Torrent Search
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Torrent Search
Torrent Search is a program released by Macte! Labs. Some people try to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Torrent Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Torrent Search from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Torrent Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torrent Search". The Torrent Search app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Torrent Search in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Torrent Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Torrent Search:
- The web site of the program is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torrent Search.
8. After uninstalling Torrent Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Torrent Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torrent Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torrent Search by Macte! Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Torrent Search by Macte! Labs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torrent Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 14:38:52.790