This info is about Torrent Search for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Torrent Search from your PCMacte! Labs
. More information on Macte! Labs can be seen here
. Please open http://www.neobars.com
if you want to read more on Torrent Search on Macte! Labs's web page. Torrent Search is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Torrent Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.73 MB (1817432 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Torrent Search. They take 1.86 MB (1950560
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.73 MB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (130.01 KB)
This web page is about Torrent Search version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Torrent Search releases:
...click to view all...
Torrent Search is a program marketed by the software company Macte! Labs. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Torrent Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Torrent Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Torrent Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torrent Search". If it exists on your system the Torrent Search program will be found automatically. When you click Torrent Search in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Torrent Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Torrent Search:
- The publisher is: http://www.neobars.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Torrent Search.
8. After removing Torrent Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrent Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torrent Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torrent Search by Macte! Labs from your PC, we are not saying that Torrent Search by Macte! Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torrent Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-20 22:37:34.057