This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Torrent Search for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Torrent Search from your PCMacte! Labs
. Take a look here
for more details on Macte! Labs. Click on http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
to get more info about Torrent Search on Macte! Labs's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Torrent Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.88 MB (4073232 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
Torrent Search is composed of the following executables which take 5.12 MB (5364032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 8M4DUmvksj.exe (101.51 KB)
- BackgroundSingleton.exe (641.01 KB)
- Loader.exe (155.01 KB)
- Runner.exe (80.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (150.01 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (133.01 KB)
The current page applies to Torrent Search version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Torrent Search releases:
...click to view all...
Torrent Search is a program offered by the software company Macte! Labs. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Torrent Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Torrent Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Torrent Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torrent Search". The Torrent Search application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Torrent Search in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Torrent Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Torrent Search:
- The software company is: http://appsaddons.com/app_torrentsearch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Torrent Search.
8. After uninstalling Torrent Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrent Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torrent Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torrent Search by Macte! Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that Torrent Search by Macte! Labs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Torrent Search supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 09:02:13.950