This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Torrent Search for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Torrent Search from your systemMacte! Labs
. More info about Macte! Labs can be read here
. More data about the software Torrent Search can be seen at http://www.neobars.com
. Torrent Search is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Torrent Search's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.77 MB (1860736 bytes).
Torrent Search is comprised of the following executables which take 1.77 MB (1860736
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Torrent Search. You can find below info on other application versions of Torrent Search:
...click to view all...
Torrent Search is a program released by Macte! Labs. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Torrent Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Torrent Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torrent Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Torrent Search". If it exists on your system the Torrent Search app will be found automatically. When you select Torrent Search in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Torrent Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Torrent Search:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.neobars.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Torrent Search.
8. After uninstalling Torrent Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrent Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torrent Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torrent Search by Macte! Labs from your computer, we are not saying that Torrent Search by Macte! Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torrent Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 06:26:39.083