This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Torrent Search for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Torrent Search from your systemMacte! Labs
. You can find out more on Macte! Labs or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Torrent Search can be found at http://www.neobars.com
. Torrent Search is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Torrent Search directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Torrent Search is C:\Program Files\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.73 MB (1809056 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Torrent Search installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.84 MB (1929384
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.73 MB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (117.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Torrent Search. You can find here a few links to other Torrent Search versions:
...click to view all...
Torrent Search is an application marketed by the software company Macte! Labs. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Torrent Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Torrent Search from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Torrent Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torrent Search". If it is installed on your PC the Torrent Search app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Torrent Search in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Torrent Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Torrent Search:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.neobars.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Torrent Search\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torrent Search.
8. After uninstalling Torrent Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrent Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torrent Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Torrent Search by Macte! Labs from your PC, we are not saying that Torrent Search by Macte! Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torrent Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 11:40:28.617