The V File Viewer
This page is about The V File Viewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall The V File Viewer from your systemFileViewer.com
. Open here
for more details on FileViewer.com. Further information about The V File Viewer can be seen at http://www.fileviewer.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\V64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The V File Viewer. v.exe is the The V File Viewer's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.82 MB (5055648 bytes) on disk.
The V File Viewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.93 MB (5164352
bytes) on disk.
- v.exe (4.82 MB)
- VUninstall.exe (106.16 KB)
The current page applies to The V File Viewer version 147
only. For other The V File Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The V File Viewer is an application marketed by the software company FileViewer.com. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove The V File Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete The V File Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The V File Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "The V File Viewer". The The V File Viewer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The V File Viewer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The V File Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The V File Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.fileviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The V File Viewer.
8. After removing The V File Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The V File Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The V File Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com from your PC, we are not saying that The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The V File Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 15:56:17.917