The V File Viewer
This web page is about The V File Viewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall The V File Viewer from your computerFileViewer.com
. Take a look here
for more information on FileViewer.com. More details about The V File Viewer can be seen at http://www.fileviewer.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\V64 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall The V File Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe" /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. v.exe is the The V File Viewer's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.69 MB (4921448 bytes) on disk.
The V File Viewer is comprised of the following executables which take 5.32 MB (5581528
bytes) on disk:
- TarServer32.exe (271.00 KB)
- v.exe (4.69 MB)
- VUninstall.exe (104.61 KB)
- ZipServer32.exe (269.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 134
of The V File Viewer. For other The V File Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The V File Viewer is a program marketed by FileViewer.com. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove The V File Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete The V File Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The V File Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "The V File Viewer". If it exists on your system the The V File Viewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The V File Viewer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about The V File Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The V File Viewer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fileviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The V File Viewer.
8. After removing The V File Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The V File Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The V File Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com from your computer, nor are we saying that The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The V File Viewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 22:02:17.227