The V File Viewer
The V File Viewer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall The V File Viewer from your computerFileViewer.com
. Check out here
for more info on FileViewer.com. Please open http://www.fileviewer.com/
if you want to read more on The V File Viewer on FileViewer.com's web page. Usually the The V File Viewer program is found in the C:\Program Files\V64 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall The V File Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.82 MB (5048992 bytes) on disk and is labeled v.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with The V File Viewer. They occupy about 4.92 MB (5157696
bytes) on disk.
- v.exe (4.82 MB)
- VUninstall.exe (106.16 KB)
This data is about The V File Viewer version 146
only. For more The V File Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The V File Viewer is an application marketed by FileViewer.com. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase The V File Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete The V File Viewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The V File Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "The V File Viewer". If it exists on your system the The V File Viewer application will be found automatically. When you select The V File Viewer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The V File Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The V File Viewer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fileviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The V File Viewer.
8. After uninstalling The V File Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The V File Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The V File Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com from your computer, nor are we saying that The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The V File Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-14 17:29:18.817