The V File Viewer
This page contains detailed information on how to remove The V File Viewer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall The V File Viewer from your computerFileViewer.com
. More information on FileViewer.com can be found here
. More information about the software The V File Viewer can be seen at http://www.fileviewer.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\V64 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe" /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove The V File Viewer. v.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.76 MB (4995176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in The V File Viewer. They take 4.87 MB (5102808
bytes) on disk.
- v.exe (4.76 MB)
- VUninstall.exe (105.11 KB)
The current web page applies to The V File Viewer version 14
alone. You can find below a few links to other The V File Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
The V File Viewer is an application marketed by the software company FileViewer.com. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove The V File Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall The V File Viewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The V File Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The V File Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the The V File Viewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The V File Viewer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about The V File Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The V File Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.fileviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The V File Viewer.
8. After removing The V File Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The V File Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The V File Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com from your computer, we are not saying that The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The V File Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:27:00.617